Friday, May 20, 2011

my favorite quote...
If neither affection nor love can be...
Then let the more affectionate one be me...

Today was one of those days...
You know the one..
Not quite sure about where the direction would take you, into blissfulness or mundanes s.
All I knew was that it was taking me and all would be well- in some form.
I visited my Gran Mother, Grand Father and Gran Uncle's grave and the stillness and beauty that became apparent to me gave me perspective in all aspects of my life. It is a very strange place- a graveyard on your lonesome.. but an experience one should share with oneself. It brings you back to the wholesome roots of your very existence. No worries, no fears... Just you and your connections to your past.
I did not ask of anything... I did not ask for answers... I just wanted to be by their side and feel their warmth and love. That is what I received.
For signs.. I received my uncles driving their tractors along the country road where they were born and raises... Simplicity...
For guidance... I looked to the skies to direct me back to my heart... Home...
For answers... I believed that all is pure and wonderful in my world and each moment is what I make it and believe that I have the power to transform my life into any sphere I choose it to be.

Dream and doodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment